Friday, September 16, 2011

YEA HOO! REVEAL DAY IS HERE!!!


     This is what I started with from my awesome blog partner Tracey A Beadiful Mess and here is what I made...



   
     I added to my mix some copper beadcaps, silk ribbon and copper wire.  The bead colors that Tracey sent me were very easy to work with because copper and green earthy tones are my favorite.  I loved the toggle she sent me but I didn't want it hidden so I used it to hang the pendant.  I thought about wire wrapping the pendant but the design was so nice I didn't want it covered.  Using the ribbon as the clasp makes it so you can adjust the length which is really cool I think.  

    I want to thank you for visiting my blog and here is a long list of many others to visit.  I also want to thank Lori Anderson of Pretty Things  for the privilege of participating in this GREAT BLOG PARTY :) and of course thank you to my partner Tracey.  If for any reason the list isn't clickable just click on Lori's link above.

45. Christie Murrow and Dana James
46.
Christina Miles and Collette Collins
47.
Christine Brandel and Elizabeth Woodford
48.
Christine Damm and Cynthia Deis
49.
Christine Hendrickson and Debbie Goering
50.
Christine Stonefield and Dee Wingrove-Smith


51.
Cilla Watkins and Johanna Rhodes
52.
Cindy Wimmer and Riki Schumacher
53.
CJ Baushka and Cory Celaya
54.
Courtney Breul and Joanna Matuszczyk
55.
Cristi Clothier and Kathleen Robinson Young
56.
Cryss Thain and Serena Trent
57.
Cynthia Tucker and Kitty Durmaj
58.
Dana Johnson Jones and Eva Sherman
59.
Davinia Algeri and Janet McDonald
60.
Deci Worland and Lara Lutrick


61.
Diana Ptaszynski and Kristy Abner
62.
Diane Cook and Kerry Bogert
63.
Diane Hawkey and Jen Judd Velasquez
64.
Dorcas Midkiff and Jill Harris
65.
Doris Radlicki and Heather Goldsmith
66.
Dot Lewallen and Gaea Cannaday
67.
Elisabeth Auld and Jennifer Justman
68.
Erin Fickert-Rowland and Geanina Grigore
69.
Erin Grant and Julie Jones
70.
Eszter Czibulyas and Helena Fritz


71.
Fiona Christie and Michelle Heim
72.
Gail Zwang and Genea Crivello-Knable
73.
Geneva Collins and Jana Haag
74.
Gretchen Nation and Heidi Post
75.
Heather DeSimone and Karin Slaton
76.
Heather Marley and Terry Carter
77.
Ingrid McCue and Jennifer Pride
78.
Jackie Ryan and Nicole Keller
79.
Janna Harttgen and Joanne Tinley
80.
Jean Yates and Lori Anderson


81.
Jelveh Jaferian and Jenny Davies-Reazor
82.
Jenni Connolly and Jennifer Heynen
83.
Jennifer Cameron and Kristi Bowman
84.
Jennifer Geldard and Lisa Liddy
85.
Jennifer VanBenschoten and Kim Hora
86.
Jess Italia Lincoln and Lori Greenberg
87.
Jill MacKay and Lori Bergmann
88.
JJ Jacobs and Karen Tremblay
89.
Joyce Becker and Kathy Welsh
90.
Judy Glende and Karen Sinkowski


91.
Judy Riley and Kelly Morgan
92.
JuLee Wolfe and Julie Bean
93.
Julianna Cannon and Julianna Kis
94.
Julie Nordine and Lesley Watt
95.
K. Hutchinson and Shea Zukowski
96.
Karen Firnberg and Karyn Bonfiglio
97.
Karen Williams and Kimberly Roberts
98.
Karen Zanco and Polly Barker
99.
Kari Carrigan and Laura Twiford
100.
Karin von Hoeren and Laura Blanck


101.
Kate Richbourg and Lorelei Eurto
102.
Kathleen Lange Klik and Maria Clark
103.
Kathy Engstrom and Keri Lee Sereika
104.
Kay Thomerson and Loretta Carstensen
105.
Kelley Fogle and Laurel Bielec
106.
Kelly Ramstack and Sally Anderson
107.
Kim Stevens and Tiffany Long
108.
Kristi Harrison and Mandy Williamson
109.
Kristi Kyle and Lana Kinney
110.
Kristina Johansson and Sue Hodgkinson


111.
Kym Hunter and Laura Sanger
112.
Laura Zeiner and Susan Kennedy

  

91 comments:

  1. Love it. Great design. I like the length of the dangle and the fact you can adjust the length. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it too! It is one piecce, you can wear every day - smart and noble!
    Greetings, Michi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you came up with! It's such a big bold necklace, the colors are great and the ribbon and small dangles on the end seem to soften it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous necklace! I would have hung the clasp at the front too - it's definitely too beautiful to keep hidden at the back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, you got such great stuff to work with and make it look just GORGEOUS! Love that you used the toggle in the front! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious soup..what a great color palette. You did a fantastic job...It is a beautifully designed piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dangles hanging from your focal!! Awesome design:>)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous. Fantastic colours. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you added the ribbon. Gives a nice soft contrast to the copper. The focal hanging off the clasp gives the piece such a stunning look. Wonderful work!

    Wishing You Creativity,
    Suzann Sladcik Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous necklace and earrings! I love the dangles on the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Theresa, Love your necklace and earrings they are gorgeous, I like that you used the beautiful copper clasp along with the beautiful jasper bead to make the pendant.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors and use of the ribbon. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a beautiful job! The design really shows off that stunning pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this - it's gorgeous!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous design! The understated gray with the antique copper is beautiful, and I would never have thought to put those colors together. The earrings are a fun design too, and really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am absolutely in love with what you created with the soup I sent you! I love how you used the toggle in front and the materials you chose to add to the soup really rounded it out and made it outstanding. Very well done. Thanks for being my partner!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your necklace !! the toggle as a main centerpiece is wonderful !! I did the same thing!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! Love the necklace The colors are just so rich and the way you used the focal, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. They turned out so great. Love the way you used the clasp to hang the focal. And the ribbon really sets it off. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The color of that silk is just gorgeous! Might be my favorite color of all time. This piece turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning use of ribbon! I think you were exactly right to place the clasp in front--it's very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful pieces We're all being pushed outside our comfort zones -- with amazing results!

    Enjoy the hop,
    Emanda

    http://artemisiastudio.blogspot.com/2011/09/bead-soup-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful color combo and I love those faceted (jasper?)stones! Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's a beautiful piece! A great color palette and I LOVE that toggle clasp

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am SO sorry for being late -- today our internet provider decided to crash. My stress level is through the roof, to say the least! They're still working on it, but it's like dial-up.

    I LOVE it! Clasps at the front are awesome, especially when they're so pretty. I normally don't wear these colors but I would with this piece! Most excellent job, and I hope you'll join again next time!

    Love, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the use of the clasp in front and the pendant with it is just fabulous. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's beautiful! I love how you used the toggle and the silk is a gorgeous touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really adore your necklace, its great how you used the clasp as a centerpiece.
    Greetings
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the use of the ribbon! It really makes that necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I loe the color of the silk ribbon and how you used the clasp! A georgeous piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. this is one of my favorites! i love the colors---earth mama and lovely! the focal and the clasp are fantastic---putting them together was the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful creation! It really does have a nice earthy feel to it...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a beautiful design. I love the way you showcased the clasp with the focal!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
    love the clasp in front !!!
    Great Soup !
    m.e. :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. It's Beautiful!! I love the clasp in front with the pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh My... that's one kicking necklace! Fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  37. GORGEOUS! I love the earthy colors of the necklace, it is beautiful and how the toggle is in the front, and that ribbon is such a pretty green! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful. I would not normally even look at those colors together but this makes me want to. The ribbon is perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the idea of incorporating the clasp into the focal design; thisnis something I need to try. I can get it around to the side, but I've never made it all the way front and center. LOL. And I love the fiber! It's all so earthy and organic. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMGoodness...your soup is DELICIOUS my Friend!!! I adore your design, it's truly stunning! Well done, another AMAZING cup of BEAD SOUP from a very talented designer!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a serenely lovely piece! This is one of the nicest uses of silk ribbon in a piece that I've seen - good job!

    ReplyDelete
  42. You may send the necklace to me please. Love the silk and how you put it all together. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  43. ooooh, gorgeous! Love the color scheme and the toggle in the front. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the toggle in the front... it's become part of the focal. And a gorgeous focal it is!

    ReplyDelete
  45. beautiful creation, love how you've designed it

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wonderful necklace, I love the colors and how you used the clasp!

    ReplyDelete
  47. You have made some beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Those discs in your soup that look like they have pink paint on them are fantastic! Your piece turned out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  49. so pretty! really like how you used the toggle at the front of the necklace and drew the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the colours and the combination! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Gorgeous! I love the addition of ribbon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Lovely piece! What a clever use of the clasp. The colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wonderful! You have created a terrific piece of wearable art. I like your use of color and texture, and I love that you put the clasp in the front! Thank you for sharing your artistic process along the way. Cheers!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love it! What a great classic everyday piece. I love the toggle in the front...you're right..way to pretty to hide!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wow, that copper is awesome! Love the design of this piece, the clasp is perfect in front. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  56. That wire is just perfect in color!
    Gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oh how I love the romantic feel of this set! Beautiful beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  58. What a beautiful pendant! Your necklace is beautiful and can take you through all of the seasons so well.

    ReplyDelete
  59. gorgeous!!!! I love the colours, the length, the silk....mmmMMMmmm yummy! ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  60. Your necklace is sooo pretty. Love the soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  61. Lovely necklace! Love that toggle clasp!

    ReplyDelete
  62. A truly elegant design, love the use of the silk ribbon, a wonderful combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love the grey earthy tones, the silk ribbon, the clasp in front, in fact I love everything about it. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love the ribbon and using the clasp in the front really works. Nice flow. Thanks for sharing. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  65. Wonderful soup! And you did such an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I also love copper and greens together, you did a lovely job with your bead soup.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Such beautiful, soft, feminine designs - I love how your soup came together! Some of my favorite colors and textures all in one set - lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. Not only did you get a great soup, but I love the soft femininity of your pieces. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love how you used the ribbon at the back and then the clasp in the focal design! Very clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. The necklace and earrings are both lovely! I'm so glad you decided to you that clasp at the front as it is so pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love the way you used all the beads. Great colours and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  72. You made the right choice not hiding that toggle, it is so pretty!
    Ambra

    ReplyDelete
  73. Love that you didn't use the clasp as a clasp. The design is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  74. So pretty! The focal is great and your design works so well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Love what you've created with your Bead Soup!!! Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love the copper paired with the grey and other earthy tones. This necklace is a really great design. You're right that the ribbon allows it to be adjustable, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  77. The necklace is stunning! I love the clasp in the front and the use of the ribbon. Very nice piece. The earrings look like they are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love what you came up with..it is so elegant and sits so beautifully. Love the clasp next to the focal and the ribbon you added. I am really loving grey at the moment. ( would you mind if I added this to my "Loving Grey" Pinterest board?)
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete