Saturday, April 2, 2011

NEW TOOL

Purchased a punch and die set a couple of weeks ago and I hadn't had any time to try it out.  YIPPEE! This weekend is free of activities.  There were no type of instructions included so I just started trying it out.  Made some small copper discs that I stamped on a design, cute but a little small.  Had to take a clean and feed dogs break went out through the garage and I noticed in one of my not sure what to do with boxes a small red and white tin plate.......PERFECT..........This would go great with one of my oldest daughters outfits.  She just sent me pictures and a jewelry request for a mini-vacation she is going on.  PUNCHING TIME :)                          SO LONG VINTAGE TIN-HELLO NEW EARRINGS.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to show these off! They are going to look so good! Thanks again for making me that best stuff!

    ReplyDelete